Monday, August 13, 2012

The Clock Is Ticking!!!!



The clock is ticking!!! Exactly 7 hours 50 minutes to go!! I'm so damn nervous. Sorry about the D*** word. I was totally freaking out since last night. Never had a good night's sleep at all. Feeling lethargic. Had a long nap in the evening definitely helped a lot. Planned not to sleep the whole night since I'll be tossing and turning in the bed after all. So now, I'm just blogging around spending my 7 plus hours or so waiting for the precious, life changing moment. Don't think I would be able to stand such long hours blogging though.Coz I hafta sleep early tonight!!! Sigh, ruined my plan. Was trying my luck to get access to the result centre and " wa lah" I did it!! Having to struggle about 10 to 20 minutes or so waiting for it to load really makes my heart burn with raging fire. Wonder how I will feel the moment I press the enter button to load my results. Urgghhh, its killing me. I know, there's nothing I could do to change the outcome of the result. Just be positive, right? I've done my best. Just face it with courage and accept the fact that this will be your label for life! It's easy to say, it's definitely difficult to be done. I know I have an extremely low self confidence. It's really hard for me to stay really positive but I tried and still trying. Anyway, I really have to sleep now. Mom's ordering me to sleep!!! Chao! Wish me luck!! Good night. *muax*

No comments: